We guide the AI revolution towards positive impact.
Exciting developments are happening in the world of AI, offering unprecedented opportunities for businesses to innovate and gain a competitive edge. Now more than ever is the time to create intelligence with lasting positive impact. We design tailor-made AI solutions for our clients across industries such as ASML, Randstad, VRT, GfK, and many more. Therefore we are looking for exceptional Data engineers to join our fast growing team and accelerate businesses with intelligent technology.
Within your team you will:
- Translate & design technical solutions and concepts based on client needs
- Conceptualize, design and implement data and cloud architecture
- Build and deploy batch and streaming data pipelines
- Build and deploy production ready applications on Cloud
- Standardise and improve the internal technical way of working & generate external content (blogposts, meet ups...)
- Be a coach for our junior data engineers and lead a tech team
- Leverage your expertise to help sales qualify and land exciting projects
- Work with the following technologies:
Multi cloud, Python, Kubernetes, Dataflow / Apache Beam, Terraform, Flask / Connexion, BigQuery, DBT, Kubeflow Pipelines, Elasticsearch & SQL
You are an experienced data engineer with ...
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A coaching & knowledge sharing mindset
- Flexible, curious and willing to embrace change for the better
- Experience with:
- Cloud based solutions
- Building data processing pipelines
- BigQuery / Data warehousing
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Pipeline orchestration (KFP, Airflow, ...)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Python, SQL
- Design patterns and data structures
- Considered as a plus: Experience in one of our focus domains: GenAI NLP, Vision, Bio, Ops, Energy or Digital Twins.
Note: As our culture is centered around interpersonal connections, working fully remote is not an option at ML6 at this time
- A fast growing & international environment where we actively work on building a culture that believes in passion for technology, excellence in delivery, doing rather than talking, bringing out the best in others, taking ownership & doing good
- Growth: we are excited to hear about your ideas, passion & interests, and look forward to accelerate your career together
- Knowledge building & sharing: every quarter we organise a chapter conference where we share our knowledge & get inspired. Next to that we participate in tech- events & have a lot of internal knowledge sharing tools.
- We care about our agents: we provide a healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Ethics & responsibility: we take our responsibility to build secure, reliable and sustainable technology seriously and integrate ethics within our way of working
- An organisation that’s filled with team activities, sports, ping pong & LAN parties, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant offices
- A competitive salary for your expertise & an optimised benefits program with all these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.