Are you on the look to create real impact in the world of AI? Exciting developments are happening, offering opportunities for businesses to innovate and gain a competitive edge. Now is the time to join us and leverage those data skills to a next level while working on the most innovative projects for the biggest clients across Europe such as Randstad, ASML, FUNKE, and many more! Whether it’s about leveraging LLMs to improve customer support, building data lakes on cloud platforms to improve storage or implementing sensors for quality control. You can find it all at ML6.
Within your team you will:
- Be a true consultant and translate & design technical solutions and concepts based on client needs
- Conceptualize, design and implement data and cloud architecture
- Build and deploy batch and streaming data pipelines
- Build and deploy production ready applications on cloud
- Standardise and improve the internal technical way of working & generate external content (blogposts, host meet ups...)
- Be a coach for our junior data engineers and lead a tech team
- Leverage your expertise to help sales qualify and land exciting projects
- Work with the following technologies:
Multi cloud, Python, Kubernetes, Dataflow / Apache Beam, Terraform, Flask / Connexion, BigQuery, DBT, Kubeflow Pipelines, Elasticsearch & SQL
You are an experienced data engineer with ...
- 3+ years of experience leading data engineer projects
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch/German are a plus)
- A coaching & knowledge sharing mindset
- Flexible, curious and willing to embrace change for the better
- Experience with:
- Cloud based solutions
- Building data processing pipelines
- BigQuery / Data warehousing
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Pipeline orchestration (KFP, Airflow, ...)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Python, SQL
- Design patterns and data structures
- Considered as a plus: Experience in one of our focus domains: GenAI NLP, Vision, Bio, Ops, Energy or Digital Twins.
Looking for a dynamic environment where you can create real business impact with AI? Look no further. Don’t expect a big corporate organisation with pre-defined jobroles and plans for the coming years. Expect the unexpected. Growth, change and impact. Expect to work for the most innovative and biggest companies across countries. Expect exponential personal growth in your career.
We provide an attractive salary package for your expertise and an optimised benefits program where we stay true to our caring and learning goals. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
Scroll down to find out more about why others choose ML6! 👇