We guide the AI revolution towards positive impact.
Exciting developments are happening in the world of AI, offering unprecedented opportunities for businesses to innovate and gain a competitive edge. Now more than ever is the time to create intelligence with lasting positive impact. Therefore we are looking for exceptional ML Engineers to join our fast growing team and accelerate businesses with intelligent technology.
If you consider yourself someone who can not only develop and validate performant models, but also has what it takes to take these models all the way to a deployment to thousands or millions of users, ML6 can provide you with a number of challenging use cases to sink your teeth into.
You will mostly work with Python to solve varied Machine Learning tasks, using various frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, or HuggingFace and to help put these applications into production on the cloud in order to generate business value for our clients. ML6 delivers projects on all major cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure) and is a Premier Google Cloud Service Partner.
With(in) your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs across industries into end-to-end technical solutions
- Use Python to deploy production ready pipelines and ML models on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Keep up with and apply state of the art ML research
- Collaborate with Data- and Software Engineers, Project Managers, and clients
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or related field
- Work or educational experience in software development
- Work or educational experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients, excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience with Python
- Being able to work autonomously and take ownership
- Flexible, curious and willing to embrace change for the better
- Version control (Git)
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS or Azure
- Experience with data engineering tasks
Note: As our culture is centered around interpersonal connections, working fully remote is not an option at ML6 at this time
- A fast growing & international environment where we actively work on building a culture that believes in passion for technology, excellence in delivery, doing rather than talking, bringing out the best in others, taking ownership & doing good
- Growth: we are excited to hear about your ideas, passion & interests, and look forward to accelerate your career together
- Knowledge building & sharing: every quarter we organise a chapter conference where we share our knowledge & get inspired. Next to that we participate in tech- events & have a lot of internal knowledge sharing tools.
- We care about our agents: we provide a healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Ethics & responsibility: we take our responsibility to build secure, reliable and sustainable technology seriously and integrate ethics within our way of working
- An organisation that’s filled with team activities, sports, ping pong & LAN parties, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant offices
- A competitive salary for your expertise & an optimised benefits program with all these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.