At ML6 we believe it's important to give the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive while working with the best of the best in a dynamic environment. We are looking for diverse talent who shares our values and want to make a positive impact.
You'll have the opportunity to dive into the wonderful world of AI. Within this domain, there are several areas of expertise and subdomains. Whether you are interested in identifying the movements of a tennis player through video analysis, or researching how language and learning can be optimized together in an educational context, you will find what you are looking for at ML6!
You can also make suggestions yourself to work on a particular topic or write your thesis with the mentorship from ML6.
Before applying, have a look at the current internship projects available for each domain below (👇 scroll down). Please mention in your application which ones are most interesting to you and we will be happy to follow-up.
What we are looking for:
- You are currently studying in a field that is related to computer science, and data science in particular, and are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can work with the latest data & machine learning technologies
- Strong analytical abilities, knowledge of different statistical methods, not scared by mathematics and a familiarity with research studies
- Familiarity with statistical analysis languages and tools like Python, SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- You are currently pursuing a degree in computer science or related field
- A first experience with Tensorflow/ Pytorch and cloud deployment is considered a plus
- Someone who is motivated to launch his/her career, ML6 can offer you the ideal springboard to your professional career!
Note: Internships at ML6 are part of your education, as we support you in developing your skills and future career, and are therefore unpaid. If you want to follow an internship at ML6, a contract via school is always required.
Currently ALL our internship topics have been taken.
New internships will again be available starting this summer.