Senior Software Engineer - Ghent
We're looking for new exceptional agents to join our fast-growing team in Europe. At ML6 we transform the way companies work by building machine learning solutions for our clients. As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be working alongside our ML Engineers to build scalable software systems for our ML solutions, both on premise and on Google Cloud.
Within your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Design and implement software and cloud architecture with a focus on security, scalability, testability, etc.
- Develop and deploy production ready applications on Google Cloud and on premise
- Deliver technical workshops for clients
- Collaborate with ML and Data Engineers, Project Managers, and clients
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in computer science or related field
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) of architecting and engineering large scale commercial applications and services both on premise and on a cloud environment
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of linux servers and networking
- Experience with containers (Docker & Kubernetes) in large scale production environments
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (preferred Terraform)
- Passionate about software development and technology in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English