Machine Learning Engineer - Berlin
Being a Machine Learning Engineer at ML6 means you consider yourself as a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a data engineer, a researcher, and a hacker!
You will mostly work with TensorFlow and Python to solve hard Machine Learning tasks and help to put these in production, and you will be transforming the way companies work by building data solutions on Google Cloud. As Premier Google Cloud Service Partner, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate with Googlers and alpha test a lot of their latest ML tools.
We work across a broad range of application domains, which allows you to have a healthy mix of tasks to pick from.
With(in) your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Use Python to deploy production ready data pipelines and ML models on Google Cloud
- Keep up with and apply state of the art ML research
- Help with the conception, design and implementation of data architecture
- Work or educational experience in software development
- Work or educational experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Interest in big data technologies and the Google Cloud ecosystem
- Experience with Python
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or a related field
- Being able to work autonomous, present your work and take ownership
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients, excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Being open to travel within Germany for project delivery
- Proficient in German
- Version control (Git)
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with Google Cloud ecosystem
- Experience with (NoSQL) Databases and streaming or batch data pipelines such as: Apache Beam, MySQL, and/or other related onces like MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, pig, hive, flink, Hadoop