Machine Learning Engineer - Amsterdam
Being a Machine Learning Engineer at ML6 means you consider yourself as a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a software engineer, a researcher, and a hacker!
You will mostly work with TensorFlow and Python to solve hard Machine Learning tasks and help to put these in production.
As Google Cloud Service Partner of the year, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate with Googlers and alpha test a lot of their latest ML tools.
We are a small but growing team of very passionate data geeks, and this means you will have a healthy mix of tasks to pick from.
With(in) your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions.
- Use Python to deploy production ready pipelines and ML models on Google Cloud.
- Keep up with and apply state of the art ML research.
- Strong analytical abilities, knowledge of different statistical methods, not scared by mathematics and a familiarity with research studies.
- Extensive expertise in algorithms, statistical analysis, and big data handling.
- Work or educational experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis languages and tools like Python, SQL.
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science or related field.
- Being able to work autonomously and take ownership.
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Version control (Git).
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Experience with Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Experience with data engineering tasks.