Data Analyst - Amsterdam
Being a Data Analyst at ML6 means you consider yourself as a healthy mix between an analyst, a consultant, a researcher and presenter. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of domain experts of clients, data analysts and software engineers. You work on new problem-solving solutions and methodologies including data modelling, analyses & interpretation.
As Google Cloud Service Partner of the year, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate with Googlers and alpha test a lot of their latest tools. We are a small but growing team of very passionate data geeks, and this means you will have a healthy mix of tasks to pick from.
With(in) your team you will:
- You will work through the lifecycle of turning the data-driven insights into product or data science solutions
- Apply data science and machine learning techniques, such as Random Forests, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression and clustering to products and solutions to our (new) markets
- You will explore large and complex datasets from various industries, and experiment relevant Data Mining techniques and/or Machine Learning algorithms to give insights into real-world problems
- Articulate & present findings to customers.
- Master’s degree or PhD in econometrics/mathematics/statistics or related field
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with applied statistics and machine learning
- Familiarity with statistical analysis languages and tools like Python, R
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with relational database such as MySQL or equivalent
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Travel 20% of your time
- Version control (Git)
- Experience with big data analytics
- Consulting experience