We are looking for a motivated Assistant Accountant to support our growth - ML6 is one of the fastest growing AI companies in Europe.
As part of the Finance & Administration team, you will support our colleagues and work closely together with our controller and financial director. Your tasks will include amongst others:
● Point of contact for daily management, processing and follow-up of the internal day-to-day accounting of the various (international) companies within the group.
● During the monthly closings, preparation of the year-end transactions and during the preparation of the annual accounts of all companies within the group, will you support the principal accountant.
● Administrative processing and management of insurances
● Administrative management of contracts
● Administrative support and follow-up of trips abroad and events
● General administrative & finance support
The job is flexible, and the responsibilities will grow as you grow into the function. You will join a no-nonsense, hands-on and young environment: if you have any ideas to improve the way we work - we will be more than happy to make it happen!
What we offer?
● A vibrant and happy atmosphere, where your contribution is valued
● A unique growth opportunity, along with the fast growth of the company
● A pleasant working environment, well located next to Gent Sint-Pieters train Station
● An attractive package adapted to your experience and competences
● Hold a professional bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent
● Preferably already have experience as an accountant
● Feel at home in a young, driven environment
● Can plan your work well to always meet your deadlines
● Work well in a team and communicate clearly
● Like to work in a service-oriented way and want to contribute to continuous improvements
● Are driven by the success of the company
● Are a positive thinker with a 'can-do' attitude
● Take responsibility for what you do and you help your colleagues
● Are accurate and discreet
● Are eager to learn and progressive
● Are comfortable using the digital tools and have experience with Exact Online
● Speak and write Dutch on a native level and have a very good command of English