Customer Engineer - Amsterdam
ML6 is a team of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence experts empowering leading organizations with intelligent technology. Therefore, as a customer engineer, you are facing the biggest challenges across all industries within Europe, in a vibrant and challenging market of the future to serve the clients the best possible AI solutions.
The customer engineer advises and goes shoulder-to-shoulder with the Sales unit. The customer engineer is responsible for technical sales discussions, delivering relevant AI enablement service offerings (e.g. workshops, data reviews, webinars) and timely and qualitative proposal support. The customer engineer aligns with the delivery team regarding proposal estimates & technological feasibility. The customer engineer is responsible for designing new offerings, workshop materials, marketing content and demos.
- Provide SOW’s per sales request. Support sales with pre-sales, customer visits, scoping, requirements gathering.
- Present statement of work to clients.
- Clarify the technical side and make things understandable to the client in the pre-sales phase.
- Guide ideation and strategy workshops to support clients in idea development
- Being able to feel the value of data and what can be done with it.
- Occasionally test, reflect quality of data, evaluate usability of data.
- Design workshop materials. Packaged offerings. SOW Templates.
- Build methodology materials and corresponding value offering / pitch story
- Deliver AI enablement services
- Co-Own IP foundation: own IP catalogue building block(s)
What we offer?
We offer a fun and dynamic work environment, where you learn new things and are challenged everyday, surrounded by young and top colleagues in a growing and international company.
As Premier Google Cloud Service Partner, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate with Googlers and alpha test a lot of their latest ML tools.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you will have the tax advantage due to copyrights, flexibility and working from home options and the chance to work on your own innovative projects for 2 weeks during the Christmas period.
- If you believe that variety is your key driver, and if you like to grow on multiple aspects
- You’re knowledgeable on AI & ML concepts and are the go to person to explain in easily
- You have inspiring communicational and functional skills to support our customers from day one.
- You are ready to take on a challenge, solve the unsolvable, have a helicopter view on things developing the best solutions, tailored to the exact needs and wishes of our clients.
- If you’re keen to take the extra mile and enjoy it
- And you:
- Have at least 3 years of previous experience in tech or consultancy;
- Have a Master degree in a relevant area;
- Are excellent in verbal and written communication, in English and Dutch;
- Are passionate about technology;
- Are eager to learn;
- Don’t bother to admit that you are a bit geeky;
- Are a flexible and creative team player