Business Development Intern
We’re seeking exceptional students to join our fast-growing team for an internship position (3-6 months). We are hiring an intern to help us create and complete a go to market plan for a new territory ML6 starts operating in. In general, together with the territory lead the student will generate new sales leads and contacts, follow up on business opportunities and to help close deals in the very exciting field of AI. This will include understanding our service portfolio, identifying business opportunities and understanding our customers’ needs to translate this into an effective outbound sales process. You’ll be backed up by one of the best technical teams in Europe with tons of hyper successful customer cases and references for you to exploit.
You will be helping with generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, creating proposals, pitching our offerings, facilitating sales, organising workshops and connecting customers with the right person. You’ll work closely with the market lead, helping to craft a successful sales strategy for Switzerland (remote). And, as one of the fastest growing AI companies in Europe, working alongside the ML6 team will lead to tremendous opportunities to further develop yourself and ML6.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Create and execute on a go to market strategy for a new territory
- Perform outbound prospecting to companies via email, social selling tools (LinkedIn), etc.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Developing interesting pitches and use-cases on the use of AI and ML in certain industries and verticals.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Collaborating with the market lead and the sales team to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, administration or related field as a minimum
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of achieving results
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- German or French, and English
- First hand experience with one of the fastest growing AI companies in Europe
- Work closely with an experienced sales team, keen to train and invest in you
- Fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day
- Open and fun working environment