Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for exceptional senior software engineers to join our fast-growing team in Europe. At ML6 we transform the way companies work by building machine learning solutions on Google Cloud. As a senior software engineer, you'll contribute to this by building scalable software systems for our ML solutions, both on premise and on Google Cloud.
Within your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Conceptualize, design and implement software and cloud architecture with a focus on security, scalability, testability, etc.
- Build and deploy production ready applications on Google Cloud
- Collaborate with ML and Data Engineers, Project Managers, and clients
- Work with the following technologies:
GCP, Python, Kubernetes, Dataflow / Apache Beam, Terraform, Flask / Connexion, BigQuery, Kubeflow Pipelines
- Challenging software and machine learning projects across industries
- A flexible environment where you're free to define your own growth path with the support of your coach and mentor
- An innovative environment focused on knowledge building and sharing. Every ML6 agent spends part of their time on applied research, which they share internally during one of our quarterly conferences, or externally via blog posts, videos, or open source contributions
- A healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- An optimized compensation package which we will keep competitive over time
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in computer science or related field
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) of architecting and engineering large scale commercial applications and services both on premise and on a cloud environment
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of linux servers and networking
- Experience with containers (Docker & Kubernetes) in large scale production environments
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (preferred Terraform)
- Passionate about software development and technology in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English