Can we count on you? 🤑
Are numbers always on top of your mind? A problem solver first class? Do you love to bring structure into chaos? Looking for a position where you can take ownership and grow in multiple domains? We are looking for an Administration Officer with great energy to start working in our tech and international environment. Can we count on you?
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Make purchases
- Ensure control and entry of expense notes
- Update spreadsheets and work with other online tools used by accounting (ex. Exact Online)
As our Administration Officer, you also get the opportunity to take your first steps in the accounting domain. You'll get to support our Senior Accountant with various accounting tasks such as;
- Timely record financial transactions in accounting software
- Balance bank ledgers and reconcile bank statements
- Assist on the financial end of month/quarter/year closing and prepare tax returns
- Prepare payments and other bank transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Eager to learn and grow into the field of accounting
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proficient with office applications, and interest for learning new software and systems
- Ability to work discreetly and handle confidential information
- Structured and punctual way of working
- Analytical mindset with great problem solving skills
- Flexible, not afraid to take ownership and to embrace change for the better
- A fast growing & international environment where we actively work on building a culture that believes in passion for technology, excellence in delivery, doing rather than talking, bringing out the best in others, taking ownership & doing good
- Growth: we are excited to hear about your ideas, passion & interests, and look forward to accelerate your career together
Knowledge building & sharing: every quarter we organise a chapter conference where we share our knowledge & get inspired. Next to that we participate in (tech-) events & have a lot of internal knowledge sharing tools
- We care about our agents: we provide a healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Ethics & responsibility: we take our responsibility to build secure, reliable and sustainable technology seriously and integrate ethics within our way of working
- An organisation that’s filled with team activities, sports, ping pong & LAN parties, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant offices
- A competitive salary for your expertise & an optimised benefits program with all these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
- Finance unit 📈
- Office Ghent 📍
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Office Ghent 📍
We didn’t set out to build an AI services company, we set out to create an environment where the best talent can create the most impact with new technologies.
We believe AGI will be created in our lifetime. Our goal? To help clients to adapt faster and to stay on top of this technological revolution. We help to navigate, activate and build AI. And you can contribute to all of this by joining an international team of like-minded people that are passionate about technology.
Can we count on you? 🤑
Loading application form
Already working at ML6?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.