We are looking for exceptional data engineers to join our fast-growing team. At ML6 we transform the way companies work by building machine learning solutions. As a Senior Data Engineer, you'll contribute to this by building scalable data pipelines and cloud infrastructure using a dynamic and cutting-edge tech stack.
Within your team you will:
- Translate & design technical solutions and concepts based on client needs
- Conceptualize, design and implement data and cloud architecture
- Build and deploy batch and streaming data pipelines
- Build and deploy production ready applications on Cloud
- Standardise and improve the internal technical way of working & generate external content (blogposts, talks, ...)
- Be a coach for our junior data engineers and lead a tech team
- Leverage your expertise to help sales qualify and land exciting projects
- Work with the following technologies:
GCP, Python, Kubernetes, Dataflow / Apache Beam, Terraform, Flask / Connexion, BigQuery, DBT, Kubeflow Pipelines, Elasticsearch & SQL
You are an experienced data engineer with ...
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A coaching & knowledge sharing mindset
- Flexible, curious and willing to embrace change for the better
- Experience with:
- Cloud based solutions
- Building data processing pipelines
- BigQuery / Data warehousing
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Pipeline orchestration (KFP, Airflow, ...)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Python, Linux, SQL, Git
- Design patterns and data structures
- A fast growing & international environment where we actively work on building a culture that believes in passion for technology, excellence in delivery, doing rather than talking, bringing out the best in others, taking ownership & doing good
- Growth: we are excited to hear about your ideas, passion & interests, and look forward to accelerate your career together
- Knowledge building & sharing: every quarter we organise a chapter conference where we share our knowledge & get inspired. Next to that we participate in tech- events & have a lot of internal knowledge sharing tools.
- We care about our agents: we provide a healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Ethics & responsibility: we take our responsibility to build secure, reliable and sustainable technology seriously and integrate ethics within our way of working
- An organisation that’s filled with team activities, sports, ping pong & LAN parties, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant offices
- A competitive salary for your expertise & an optimised benefits program with all these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.