Our company is growing (Nominated for Deloitte's Fast50 award for the 5th time in a row!) and we’re looking for exceptional professionals to help develop our fast-growing international business. We design tailor-made AI solutions for our clients across industries such as ASML, Randstad, VRT, GfK, and many more.
What about you? You get the opportunity to lead full sales cycles! You will identify new business opportunities with artificial intelligence, develop deep client relationships and act as a trusted advisor. In short, if you are a techie that loves to translate business needs to technical solutions for your clients with the right support, you are the one we’re looking for!
- Identify new business opportunities: gain a deep understanding of your market and develop relations with partners, the local ecosystem and business networks to discover new business opportunities and generate leads
- Develop client relationships: engage with prospects and clients to understand their needs and formulate solutions
- Co-create proposals, prepare commercial offers and reply together with our delivery and labs team on tenders
- Act as a trusted advisor on key client accounts: work with clients on a strategic level to identify how we can best support them in realizing their ambitions and accelerating their innovation roadmap
- Represent ML6 at local events and inspire (potential) customers, candidates and advocates with our content, ideas and insights as a speaker
- Work with our marketing and lead generation team to set up brand awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Work with our Labs unit to develop new offerings and services to bring to the market to better respond to client needs
- Passionate & with understanding of technology, data and AI
- True ambassador to your clients and you love to support them with the most innovative technical solutions
- Love to create real value for your clients and have a consultative selling mindset
- Skilled in account planning, relationship building & identifying new opportunities
- Business mindset with knowledge of business processes across industries
- Four or more years of experience in consulting or technical sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Goal oriented teamplayer, as you will work together with several experts from different units
- Analytical and have great problem solving skills
- Flexible, curious and willing to embrace change for the better
Sounds interesting, but don't tick every box above? We still encourage you to apply! We're building a diverse team and are happy to consider where your skills could make the biggest impact.
- A fast growing & international environment where we actively work on building a culture that believes in passion for technology, excellence in delivery, doing rather than talking, bringing out the best in others, taking ownership & doing good
- Growth: we are excited to hear about your ideas, passion & interests, and look forward to accelerate your career together
- Ownership: you get full ownership of your own career and in terms of projects, ideas, region and collaboration in our growing BD unit
- Knowledge building & sharing: every quarter we organise a chapter conference where we share our knowledge & get inspired. Next to that we participate in tech- events & have a lot of internal knowledge sharing tools. We’re proud to be an official Google Cloud Partner !
- We care about our agents: we provide a healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Ethics & responsibility: we take our responsibility to build secure, reliable and sustainable technology seriously and integrate ethics within our way of working
- An organisation that’s filled with team activities, sports, ping pong & LAN parties, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant offices
- A competitive (fixed/variable) salary for your expertise & an optimised benefits program with all these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
So, are you the techie that we are looking for? Boost your career and join the most innovative team in Europe!